Embossed Ornamental Pine

I love this big generous stamp image in Ornamental Pine. I think it just calls out for some heat embossing, don't you? And what better than a mix of metallic embossing powders?


It has been awhile since I used heat embossing, and I am not sure why. I love the dimensional effect and it certainly is not difficult. Maybe now that my stamp area is nice and neat, I can remember to put my tools to better use.

I started by stamping the pine image with VersaMark Ink and embossing in silver and then the pine cones in gold. Love how it turned out on the dark Mossy Meadow background.


I stitched that panel to a mat of Real Red for additional texture. The Designer Series Paper is from the Nordic Noel collection, as is the button decorating the Real Red ribbon. The full list of supplies used is listed below.


Inside, I added a panel of Whisper White and stamped the beautiful sentiment, also from the Ornamental Pine set, in Mossy Meadow ink. A strip of All Is Calm washi tape finishes off the look of the 5 1/2 inch square card.

This was really easy to put together, but I think the look is quite elegant. What technique do you love but just haven't gotten around to using lately?







Print Recipe

Product List
109034s
109034

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.