Pumpkin Truck

As I have mentioned before, I have been trying to teach myself how to watercolor. I made this card for my husband for our anniversary in a few weeks. I think I'm getting better, but still have so far to go. This is a case of Mimi Jourdain from the Penny Black design team. She is amazing. Her card was also the cover for the Penny Black autumn release. 



Stamps: Penny Black Pumpkin Truck, Penny Black Snowy Grove, Penny Black Autumn Splendor
Papers: Strathmore Hot Press watercolor paper, MFT Milk chocolate and Kraft
Inks: Tombow markers, Inktense pencils, Distress Inks, VersaFine Onyx Black

I won't show you the inside of this one because it's got all sorts of mushy stuff in it! LOL

Have a great Saturday. It's going to rain today and I have some new stamps in the house, so guess where I will be!


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.