MFT Wednesday Sketch

You may be wondering where I have been, but I have a REALLY good reason for not posting for awhile. I would tell you about it, but I need to post this card NOW or miss the deadline for the MFT sketch! Please come back in a few hours and be amazed at what I have to show you. I will akso have some blog candy then.

Here is my card for the MFTWS284:



I am not totally happy because I used the wrong watercolor paper so didn't get the blending I want, but live and learn, right?

STAMPS: MFT Bundle of Blossoms background stamp
INKS: Versamark, Zig clean color real brush markers, pentel water brushes
PAPERS: Arches Hot press (should have used cold press), Vellum, MFT ripe raspberry,, steel grey, periwinkle
DIES: Blueprint Tag Builder 4, Wonkly stitched squares, hello from Flashy Florals Kit
OTHER: White embossing powder, Lilac Lane pearls

Gotta run. Come back before  June 21 for a blog candy chance.


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.