Breath of Fresh Air

I am back today with my interpretation for the weekly My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I tried some new things this week and they did not turn out quite as well as I had hoped. There are many boo-boos here, which unfortunately photography seems to enhance. But in real life, it really is kind of cute. I will try again and not try to get creative.




I am loving playing with the March Warm and Fuzzy kit. The stamps are so adorable and the matching die cuts provide a lot of versatility.

STAMPS: MFT Warm & Fuzzy
DIES: MFT Wonky Stitched Squares
PAPER: MFT Cool as Cucumber, white
INKS: MFT Black Licorice, Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Mustard Seed), Copic Markers
OTHER: MFT Stencil, foam tape, hemp cord

Thanks for stopping by. I don't know about where you are, but here in Minnesota we are having a rain/sleet mix kind of a day. Perfect for playing in the craft room.


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.