I Love Fall

Truly, Fall is my favorite season and I love crafting with the fall color palette. Today's card is full of texture and the autumn spirit.


The card base is MFT Milk Chocolate and the panel is MFT Biscotti. I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Whirl die on the panel. To me it represented the swirl of wind blowing the fall leaves around.

Concord and 9th Layering Leaves die cuts were used for the "bouquet" of leaves. In addition to the colors already mentioned, I used MFT Jellybean Green, Orange Fizz and Kraft.

The tag was cut from using MFT Tag Blueprint #4 and the sentiment from Concord & 9th Give Thanks stamp set was stamped in Versamark and embossed with Hero Arts Brass embossing powder. I love, love LOVE that powder! The leaf bunch was gathered with a piece of twine.

On the inside, I used another Biscotti panel and decorated it with several cut out leaves from the Layering Leaves. I love how this card came out. To me, it represents fall and the harvest season.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to see you again tomorrow. I will be experimenting with my new Hero Arts Autumn ombre ink pad.



No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.