Cozy Holiday

Hello! I don't know where you are, but it is a gorgeous fall day here. The sky is so incredibly blue, it looks like it was Photoshopped. 

I haven't done many holiday projects yet, but with the wonderful products coming out now it is hard to wait. This was a pretty quick and easy card using the Hero Arts Coffee Cup Tags stamp set.

After I had stamped the images in MFT Wild Cherry and Dill Pickle dye inks, I decided the whipped cream topping on the green cup needed some pizzazz so I slathered on some Finnabar Snowflake Paste. Huge mistake as it made the dye ink run a bit. Duh. I like to think it's the mint flavoring showing, right?

The sentiment was stamped in MFT Black Licorice onto Whip Cream cardstock, which was also used for the card base. I used MFT Blueprint #15 to cut the MFT Wild Cherry and Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid layers. As a finishing touch I adhered the holly and poinsettia stickers from Little B onto the cups.

Now that is two Christmas cards done and who-knows-how-many to go. I actually have a very small family and few of my friends exchange cards, but I send them a homemade card anyway. Do  you make a lot of cards?

Be back tomorrow with an autumn creation using Concord and 9th. See you then.


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.