Autumn Thanks

Just a quick post this evening. It's been raining all day, which for some reason made me want to pull my studio apart and rearrange. Sometimes I baffle myself. Anyway, I have to go put it back together.

This is a Thank You card I made while experimenting with the new Hero Arts Autumn Ombre ink pad. I need more practice, but I am loving it.



This card was made with the Patterned Leaf stamp from Impress. It was stamped on MFT Smooth White, which was cut down and adhered to a mirror gold panel from Bazzil.



The sentiment is a Memory Box die which was cut twice - once from the gold paper and once from MFT Eggplant. The two die cuts were slightly offset to add more definition. All were adhered to an MFT Sweet Tooth card base. The splatters were added with Distress inks - Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon.


I added a sentiment from MFT's Kind Thanks to the inside, stamping with the Autumn Ombre pad.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope it's not as chilly and wet where you are.


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.