Camp Create Resist

Today's craft at Camp Create was Remarkable Resist. This is one of my favorite techniques. Today I decided to go big and created an 5.5" x 5.5" card using the beautiful Bountiful Blooms background stamp.



I inked up the stamp with Versamark ink and stamped onto Smooth White card stock. Then I embossed with clear embossing powder and heat set it. Next I sponged on Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey. Milled Lavender, and a dash of mowed lawn. I thought I had too many colors so I did a little  more blending with the spun sugar and it seemed to calm things down a little bit without muddying the colors.



I cut the stamped panel down to 5" x 5" and adhered to a 5.5" x 5.5" card base of Elf Green. I also cut a strip for the sentiment from elf green with the bottom part of the Essential Cover-up - Vertical die which fit the sentiment from Kind Thanks I wanted to use. Stamped the sentiment in VersaMark, embossed in white this time and the card was ready to finish. All I did for embellishment was to add some clean droplets from Pretty pink Posh.

And that is my camp project for today, and now I have this badge to show for it:

See you all tomorrow with whatever the latest technique will be!


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.