Fluttering Butterfly

Today is day 2 of MFT Camp Create. The workshop today is Sensational Sliders. This is a first for me, but luckily I had what I needed on hand. Here is the card I created:



Obviously this was also the first time I created an animated GIF too. I sure am learning a lot this week! Before you get seasick, here is a still photo of the card. I used smooth white card stock throughout and sponged distress inks for the background. The bottom edge was finished with a border die



PAPER: MFT Smooth White
STAMP: MFT Fly-by-Friends
DIES: (all MFT) Fly-by-Friends; Surf and Turf; Fresh Cut Grass border
INKS: (MFT) orange zest, jellybean green, black licorice (TH Distress) mowed lawn, tumbled glass, stormy sky; Copic markers
OTHER: Sequins

Thanks for stopping by to see my project for earning this badge:


See you soon with my next camp assignment. I have to go clean my tent first though!


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.