Spring Arrives

Hello! How is your spring progressing? Things are starting to green up around here and the birds have returned from their winter vacation.

To celebrate this wonderful time of the year, I happily pulled out the color in My Favorite Things Color Challenge #43. Isn't this palette gorgeous and fun?



I pulled out my new MFT Fly-By-Friends stamp set and my Blueprint 27 and went to work.



I had all the correct color papers except Berrylicious. I substituted Blue Breeze instead. I used MFT Black Licorice to ink the stamp and colored with Copics. And just because I was in a sparkly kind of mood, I added Wink of Stella to the bee and butterfly.



It's hard to see the glitter, but it is really pretty in real life.

OK, I am now off to the craft room to finish up my sketch challenge card! Have a great weekend.




No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.