Spicy!

Hello, and hope your week is off to a great start. It's back in the 30s here today, but the promise of more spring-like weather is on tap for the rest of the week.

Believe it our not, Ihave actually finished my weekly MFT sketch ON TIME this week after missing the deadline by an hour of two the last two weeks. One thing about retirement, clocks exist merely to decorate the walls!

This is the sketch I was working from:



I used the adorable MFT Recipe for Happiness set for my interpretation. I used some of the smaller images of cooking tools in the set to make my own patterned background on MFT Orange Fizz paper. I hope you like it!



STAMPS: MFT Recipe for Happiness
DIES: MFT  Blueprints #15 and #28; Stitched Circles
PAPERS: MFT Orange Fizz, Electric Red, Rainbow Stripes, Smooth White
INKS: MFT Blueberry, Pineapple, Wild Cherry, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
OTHER: Ranger detail white embossing powder

My husband built me a new computer recently and installed a Linux operating system instead of Windows. In general I like the Ubuntu, but I am  missing my Photoshop Elements. I am getting used to GIMP but still having a little trouble editing my images for posting the way I like. Bear with me. It will get better with practice.

Have a great week.



No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.