Not-So-Bad Doggie

Today I am working with the Splitcoast Sketch 589. Here is the sketch:

I needed to make a special thank you card (reason follows!) and this sketch was perfect because it let me use a big image. Here is what I came up with:



The super-cute image is called Bad Doggie from DoveArt Studios via C.C.Designs.

STAMPS: Bad Doggie, Stepping Stones Designs - Sit Happens
PAPERS: Neenah Cream, Stampin' Up! Naturals Ivory, PTI Enchanted Evening
DIE: MFT Blueprint 27, SSS Stitched Rectangles
INKS: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics
OTHER: Glossy Accents, Sequins from 28 Lilac Lane Paws and Pets

So why did I need this particular tank you card? Well I am so proud because our dog Freddie just completed a training course and passed his Canine Good Citizen Test! This is a thank you card for the trainer. Out next step is to take Therapy Dog training. He has the perfect sweet temperament for that and just loves people.

He was a rescue, so here are the photos I took of him this morning to register him as an AKC PAL which will help in his future training. He is a cuddle-bug. And now you can see why I chose tho colors I used for coloring this card!

We have to provide a full side view



and a front view of his face.



He is definitely NOT a bad doggie, but that image is just so cute I couldn't resist, and the sentiment seemed appropriate for sending to a trainer.

We sure do love our pets, don't we?




No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.