Tale of Two Sketches

So far, my New Year's resolution of posting  more is doing OK. I feel like I am getting my mojo back and it's fun to participate in different challenges. This afternoon I am posting two interpretations of Splitcoast sketches. I actually got last week's done last week, but just didn't get it uploaded until today. Oops!

First up is last week's sketch - SC577 and also #thedailymarker30day



I just love this cute pun for Valentine's Day.

Stamp: Lawn Fawn You Turn Me On
Papers: Simon Says Stamp cardstock, Crate Paper patterned papers (from the January card kit)
Dies: Stampin' Up! Starburst and Hello You
Inks: Memento, Distress, Copics
Other: Stampin' Up! burlap ribbon

The second card is for today's challenge, SC578. It is another square card. I don't do many square cards, but I kind of like the extra real estate you get with the larger format.



I just realized as I was posting this card that I smeared the ink at the top. Actually my sweating soda can is the culprit. Yup, life's tough!

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Stepping Stones, Simon Says Stamp Hand Lettered Encouragement
Papers: Stampin' Up! Heavy Whisper White, Papertrey Ink New Leaf, Kaisercraft Cherry Blossoms
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: SU arrow punch

Let me leave you with a view out my front door today. We got 13.5 inches of snow yesterday  FINALLY!!



I'll be back soon. I have more to share. What are YOU working on?



No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.