Lucky!

Lucky - one of my favorite words. It always means good things. Today I am using that word as I participate in the Wednesday sketch challenge from  My Favorite Things. Here is the sketch to be used:


I used MFT Lucky stamps and dies for my interpretation, as well as MFT Tag Builders Blueprint 4. There is an additional sentiment on the banner from MFT Friend Request.



For the card base and the background paper I used smooth white, and the horseshoe is pineapple cardstock. The patterned paper is DoodlebugI. I stamped the sentiment in MFT Blueberry ink. The ribbon is from my stash, and the shamrock sticker is from Little B.

To make the background I sprayed the smooth white panel with Tim Holtz Lucky Clover stain and Wendy Vecchi Buttercup metallic spray. It left the most beautiful shimmer that is really hard to capture in a photo, not that I didn't try.



Lastly I need to apologize for the photo editing. I asked my tech geek husband to update my computer and you know the old saying, be careful what you wish for. It is updated and has great graphics, but it is also now operating with Linux. Photoshop does not make a Linux system, so I have to learn a new software and there is a bit of a learning curve.

Anyway, this was a fun sketch and great to experiment with some new products. Have a great weekend and come back soon.



No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.