Halloween Greetings

This is an ALMOST Stampin' Up! only card, with a Tim Holtz stencil for the background.



As I have said before, I am on a kick of smearing ink on backgrounds. I love the effect. On this card, I started with a panel of Whisper White and sponged Blackberry Bliss over a Tim Holtz stencil called "Shatter." It looks just like a spider web to me, don't you think?

The Pumpkin Pie tag sentiment is from Merry Everything stamp set, which comes bundled with the matching note tag punch to save you 15% (all available August 28). It is matted onto another tag made with Pear Pizzazz shaped with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. The mats for the background echo the Pumplin Pie and Pear Pizzazz also. Everything is adhered to a Basic Black card base.
The "Happy Halloween" sentiment comes from "Good Greetings" which will be a Hostess gift promotion soon. Stay tuned.

So what do you do on the inside with a black card?


Add a Whisper White panel of course! This one is decorated with Witches' Brew washi tape, available in the Clearance Section of the store. There is plenty of room to write your message or add another sentiment stamp.

Two more days until ordering from the Holiday Catalog begins. Be sure to let me know how I can help you out with anything to make your order go smoothly.

See you tomorrow with another sneak peek!









Print Recipe

Product List
119795s
119795
119747s
119747

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.