Corner Garden Blendabilities

Yesterday's card leaned toward the masculine, so I needed a fix of something soft and pretty. I just received the great Stampin' Up! background stamp Corner Garden and I couldn't wait to break into the Blendabilities and see what I could come up with. I have to say, I had a LOT of fun!


I stamped the image onto Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, then started coloring with Blendabilities in Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Cherry Cobbler. It just came out so pretty. I need more practice, but I am really enjoying the new Stampin' Up! alcohol markers.

The sentiment from Blooming with Kindness was stamped in Old Olive Ink. Don't you just love those fonts? It's a gorgeous sentiment and I'm sure I will be reaching for it often.

The image panel was adhered to a Whisper White card base with dimensionals. Clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you with a little package tomorrow!

Patti tams# 890

Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.