Blendies Light Up My Life


Happy Thursday! It is supposed to be a beautiful day here in the Upper Midwest and I am looking forward to that indeed.

For today's project, I broke out the Blendabilities for some more practice. I selected the Chinese lanterns from the Today & Everyday Stamp Set. They looked like such fun to color - and they were. I am really getting used to the nuances of the Blendabilities and I really like them. As a Copic collector - er, user, I do think the Blendabilities are really easier to use right out of the package and get a good blend.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White.

While the Blendies were out on my desk I also colored some pearls with Old Olive for the card bottom.

The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up's! Sweet Taffy Designer Series pack. Did you know you can get a free pack of DSP when you buy three? But hurry, the deal ends at the end of this month, which is coming much too fast.

So are you looking for the details about the big event on August 25? Well, you will have to wait a few more hours - that post will go live this afternoon. Pop back in after lunch!

Patti




Print Recipe

Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.