30 Day Coloring Challenge - Coloring with Pencils

Today is Day 1 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge on Kathy's The Daily Marker blog. I'm not sure if I can keep up, but it's a great incentive to play.

Today I decided to try my hand with coloring with colored pencils. I just got a great set of Prismacolor Premier pencils that I haven't had a chance to use.





I made this cute card to send to my daughter. As a first attempt with the pencils, it didn't come out too badly, but I learned afterwards I would have more success with layering the colors on a paper with more tooth. Another lesson learned. I will be back at the coloring board soon for another attempt with the pencils. I definitely like them and want to improve.

STAMPS: Newton's Nook - Pug Hugs
PAPERS: MFT Smooth White & Biscotti; Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
INKS:  Prismacolor Premier pencils; Memento Black Tuxedo; MFT Cherry Crisp
DIES: MFT Blueprints 14; Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles
OTHER: Glossy accents; Nuvo crystal drops

1 comment

  1. Love this cute pug card! Thank you for participating in the 7th - 30 day coloring challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.