Shadow Stamping

Well,ladies and gentlemen. I watched Stephanie's amazing video and though, I can do this! Guess what, I really can't. It is obvious I need a lot more practice. Take my MISTI away from me, and I'm lost. But as out of place as many of these stamps are, I still like the result. But maybe that's because your baby is always the cutest baby in the world.


So it's pretty obvious I CASEd Stephanie's layout, using Tropical Flowers. I used Coral Crush and In the Buff card stocks and Coral Crush and Hero Arts Unicorn inks. I die cut the Hello from Hello There in white adhesive-back fun foam. Give dimension and makes life easy. I am one of those people that can't line things up properly (i.e. the detail stamps above).

I added a few sequins from 28 Lilac Lane and some clear Wink of Stella to the sentiment. Love the shine it all gives.


So there we have it. I have earned my last badge.


I am going to miss this summer camp. It has been incredibly fun and I have learned a lot. And I promise, I will practice my shadow stamping until I get it right!



No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.