Just a Quick Check-in

Hi everybody,

Just letting you know I am alive and well and hopping with the studio de-cluttering/downsizing project. I have sold or still have listed on eBay almost half of my stamps and over 100 dies. I just listed some Papertrey Ink kits, reluctantly I assure you. I still have some card kits and scrapbook kits to go through and then, I think, I will be done. It has been a very labor-intensive project but good for me because I have really gotten my mojo back and am itching to get back to creating.

My paper area is now set up, as are my inks. I am finishing up getting the remaining stamps and dies organized and still have to clear off my workspace. But it won't be long now. If you are interested in what I still have for sale, pop into my eBay store, Crafters Cornucopia.

In other news, Freddie and I are almost through with our Therapy Dog classes and we will be tested on August 21. We hope we pass so we can volunteer to work with children. Wish us luck!



See you again soon with a card. And maybe some photos of my studio too.


No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.