Grateful

Today is Day 4 of MFT's Camp Create and our craft today is dry embossing using our dies. This was a new craft for me, and this is what I came up with:


I used MFT's Layered Leaves dies for the embossing. It is difficult to catch in photos, but it came out fairly well. The open dies did better than the closed leaves. Maybe I should have used more shimming?

Here is a closer look:

All in all, I think this is an interesting technique to add into my repertoire.

Here's the total recipe -

(All items are MFT)
PAPERS: Cool Cucumber, Persimmon, Limeade
DIES: Layered Leaves, Grateful, Blueprint 29
STAMPS: Gratitude for You (inside)
INK: Black Licorice

A quick look at the inside of the card. I might go back and add a leaf or two.


And last, but not least, my BADGE!



See you tomorrow for the final day of camp crafts!




No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.