Fun Filled Day

Wow - two months off from blogging has given me whole new outlook and my mojo is raging. Today I am playing with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The challenge is called "Let's Go Wild" and they are showcasing W Plus 9 products. Check and check - here we go!

Dave my Mail Carrier brought me a package the other day with some of the new W Plus 9 products. Let me tell you, I am in LOVE with these stamps. They are adorable. I am so much in love, that I decided to try watercoloring again. This is NOT my strong suit, let me tell you. But I am rather pleased with the results.


STAMPS: W Plus 9 Curious Forest Friends, Forest Friends
PAPERS: Canson Bristol, MFT Blue Breeze
INKS: Versafine Sepia, Majestic Blue, Derwent Inktense Pencils, Copics
OTHER: Pretty Pink Posh Summer Mix

Thanks for stopping by. I'm going back into my studio and play with these great stamps some more.





1 comment

  1. this is super sweet :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.