MFT - TWO Sketches

Today I am catching up on posting. I am soooo far behind. I think I have spring fever and am so easily distracted.

Today I am posting my creations inspired by the last two weeks of My Favorite Things. I will start with the current sketch, which is actually done on time!

Here is Sketch MFTWSC273 that was the inspiration:


And here is my interpretation of the sketch:


For this card I used the contents of the Warn and Fuzzy kit. I just love this kit!

STAMPS & DIE: MFT Warm and Fuzzy
PAPERS: MFT Biscotti card stock; MFT Trail Mix patterned papers; Cherry Wood adhesive back paper
INKS: Memento tuxedo Black; copics; Hero Arts Neon ombre
OTHER: sequins, foam squares


And now, since I am always a day( or week late) and a dollar short, here is my interpretation of last week's sketch:

Here is sketch 272:


And here is my out-of-this-world interpretation of it:


This will be for my nephew's birthday. I Think this stamp set is so cute, and really versatile.

STAMPS: MFT Out of This World
PAPERS: Watercolor, MFT card stock in Blue Breeze, After Midnight, Daffodil, white
DIES: MFT Blueprints 24
INKS: Peerless watercolor, MFT black, Wink of Stella red, blue, green

Thanks for stopping by. I will see if I can actually keep up to date with my creations!





No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.