Three Ornaments

Happy Valentine's Day to you!  I am participating in Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbookers League. Each week there is a new challenge, and this week's challenge is to make a creation using Three of a Kind. You can make multiple projects and submit them for points on your team. It's all great fun.

My first project is a Christmas card. Yeah, I'm either too late or too early, right? But I am still a little slim on the Club Scrap supplies, so since one of the purposes of these challenges is to use up the stash you have, Christmas card it is!



This card is made using the Club Scrap I'll Be Gnome for Christmas collection and stamps. To satisfy the challenge requirements, I used the ornament stamp three times and hung them from the patterned cardstock piece with three ribbons from the collection. The sentiment is from the Gnome for the Holidays unmounted stamp set.



The ornaments themselves were stamped onto watercolor paper using versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. It looks white in the photo, but it is a gorgeous silver in real life. I then watercolored the ornaments with Kuretake pan watercolors and when dry, I stamped the details onto the center section of each ornament. This one is silver Delicata ink.

The ornaments were then cut out and mounted onto the patterned cardstock with foam tape and the ribbons attached. The panels were then adhered to each other to complete this A2 sized card.

Hope you like it!

Papers: Club Scrap I'll be Gnome for Christmas collection solid green cardbase, solid red mat, green patterned cardstock, watercolor paper
Stamps: Club Scrap I'll be Gnome for Christmas unmounted, Gnome for the Holidays unmounted
Other: Ribbons - Club Scrap. embossing powder, VersaMark Ink, Kuretake watercolors, Delicata and Memento Inks



1 comment

  1. You can never start too early for Christmas cards! PSL is the perfect time for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.