Skol Vikings!

Today I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, adding hearts to our creations. What could be more perfect for Valentine's Day than a gift tag that also shows how proud we Minnesotans are of our Divisional NFL Champs than this great image by Avery Elle? I used it to make a quick tag.



This is also my first post for #thedailymarker30day.

Stamp: Avery Elle Viking
Inks: memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Delicata Gold
Paper: Xpress cardstock
Die: PTI Tag Sale: Quilted
Ribbons from my stash

See you again soon!


1 comment

  1. SUPER cute tag! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Have a Heart Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.