I'm Back

I know - it's been a very long time. When I returned from Florida I myself was ill and the recovery has been long and arduous. I have sarcoidosis, which takes a lot out of me. On top of that, the treatment is prednisone which is in some ways a miracle drug, but comes with a whole list of nasty side effects that are unpleasant. The good news is I am feeling quite well now and have resumed all my creative efforts with a bang! I will be posting some of the latest here in just a few days.

I am also cleaning up my "woman cave" and will be selling some items, which you will find on the separate page on this blog. Look for that list coming in a week or two. I have great "stuff" which I love dearly, but I just have so very much that it doesn't get used. It needs to go to a new home.

So hang in there and come visit me again soon. Photos to be posted by Friday for sure!

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.