Wondrous Wreath

Hello, Friends. Today was another gorgeous day in the Upper Midwest. This is my favorite time of year. The humidity goes away, the air is crisper, the apples are ready for harvest AND the crafting turns to holiday projects. Today's card features the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating Sizzix Framelits. I love this bundle!


The wreath was stamped in three steps - Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and finally Real Red berries. It was then cut with the wreath framelit. While at the Big Shot, I cut the word Joy, also included in the Wonderful Wreath Framelit set, from Gold Foil paper and used the Banners Framelits to cut a banner in Garden Green. The Designer Series Paper in the background is from the Gold Soiree Specialty paper.


Inside a Whisper White panel was added, stamped with a sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and decorated with a strip of  Watercolor Wonder Washi tape. All products used in creation of this card are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by. It is supposed to rain all day today which means lots of time in my craft room. Hooray! I have lots of cards to finish up for the swap at Saturday's Unite and Excite event. That is going to be so much fun.

Oh - and don't miss the latest weekly deals. I am definitely adding two more punches and an embossing folder to my growing collection!

WEEKLY DEALS FOR SEPTEMBER 9 - SEPTEMBER 15

Also, there is a new Photopolymer Stamp Set available today called You're Wonderful. You can see it HERE. These are some samples created with that set:




Thanks for stopping by. It is supposed to rain all day today which means lots of time in my craft room. Hooray! I have lots of cards to finish up for the swap at Saturday's Unite and Excite event. I am looking forward to meeting lots of new people all loving Stampin' Up! It will be so much fun.



Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.