- Using the Stars mask, sponge VersaMark Ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Sponge inks over the entire panel with a heavy hand. I used Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant.
- Spatter Perfect Pearls over the background with a stiff brush
- Stamp the star and sentiment onto vellum with StazOn.
- Adhere the background panel to a Night of Navy A2 card base.
- Trim the star panel to the desired size and adhere using minimal adhesive. I used small pieces of glue dots.
- Embellish the star with rhinestones, sequins and candy dots using these to hide any visible adhesive.
- Stamp a sentiment for the inside of the card on Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant ink.
- Embellish as desired. I cut a star with the Framelits and stamped the pattern with Basic Gray ink.
This makes a stunning card and the steps are reasonably easy. I hope you will try to make a gorgeous sponged background for your next project!