Yee-Haw! New Photopolymer Stamps!




Dust off those boots, shine up your spurs, and figure out where you left your ten-gallon hat because with the 25-piece Yee-Haw photopolymer stamp set from you can really let your cowboy (or girl) flag fly!
 
Stampin' Up's top-quality photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option that gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!



Pick up this latest set of photopolymer stamps in my online store today, and while you are there also check out this week's special deals! I have already ordered the envelope liners and Fancy Fan embossing folder for myself!

On another note, I received my holiday pre-order late yesterday, so I will be back real soon with lots of samples/ I plan to spend most of the day today in my workshop. Hooray!

Patti

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.