Mixed Bag Sunday

As you know, I have been cleaning and organizing my crafting space. While doing that, I have discovered lots and lots of goodies, including this stamp from Stamps Happen. It is a huge stamp and the card, made with mostly Stampin' Up product, is 5" x 7" to accommodate the large image, called Amish Home.


The image is stamped on Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I colored using a wide variety of Copic markers, using the pointillism technique on the large tree. The card base is Crumb Cake with mats in Pumpkin Pie and Mossy Meadows. The bottom is trimmed with Stampin' Up! 1-1/4" Burlap ribbon. While cleaning, I also found the quote stickers I used on the front and the inside (below) from Authentique and the Doodlebug sprinkles. Nothing like using items up from your stash, right?


Hope you like this card. I will be back tomorrow to start a week of peak sneaks from the new holiday catalog that goes live for ordering in 12 days! You won't want to miss that. I am having so much fun playing with all the great new goodies.

See you then!








No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.