Cheerful Christmas Sneak Peek

Here's another sample from the new Holiday catalog. Just one more sleep before ordering goes live! This card is simple and yet eye-catching.


The card base is Garden Green to which is adhered a Whisper White panel that has been embossed with the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love large sentiments, and this one is a beauty. You will find it in the Christmas Cheer stamp set. I stamped it in Real Red ink and embellished with Garden Green candy dots (in the regal collection) and rhinestones. To complete the ensemble, I lined the envelope with a coordinating paper from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper pack.

Well I would love to hang out and chat, but Dave and I are off to the State Fair - the great Minnesota get-together. I intend to eat just way too many crazy foods on a stick. I will report back tomorrow!




Print Recipe

Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.