Paper Pumpkin - My Way

Have  you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet? These monthly kits are awesome! Even better, sign up for a monthly subscription by September 10 and you can get your first two months at HALF OFF! You can get the details HERE in my store.


This great gift bag is from the February 2014 Paper Pumpkin kit called "In the Bag." In addition to the nice kraft bags, the kit includes the stamps to color the star burst medallions in dots and stripes, as well as a Pistachio Pudding inkspot. The baker's twine, all die cut shapes, ribbon and mini-clothespins are also included. Tons of materials and directions to boot.

Of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I added some stamping from my collection to dress up the bag even more. That's what is so great about these kits! You can make a great project you can be proud of just following the included directions, or make it your own by changing it up a bit.


I stamped Bordering Blooms along the bottom edge of the bag with Pistachio Pudding and Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink Pads. The Stamped sentiment is from Bravo. I selected to hang the word "Hooray" from the baker's twine to complete the congratulatory message.

Best of all, the whole project took less than 20 minutes! Definitely a winner.

Patti


Print Recipe

Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.