Masculine By the Tide

Recently I was looking for a birthday card for my father-in-law, and discovered I had absolutely nothing even remotely masculine. Time to fix that! I just got my big box of goodies from Stampin' Up!, so it was time to break into the treasure and start inking up some stamps. I had also been browsing the galleries over at Splitcoast and came across a great card by Mary Bush. I loved it, so I just had to CASE it.


I love all the images in this set. They work together so well to create a scene, but they work together alone just as well. I stamped the images in black on baked brown sugar paper and then cut the left side in three. These pieces were adhered to a panel of Baja Breeze with dimensionals. The punched circle is 2" and also mated. The Birthday Greetings sentiment is from Wetlands.

Inside, I also stamped a few of the images and finished it off with a sentiment from A Little Sumthin' Sumthin' stamped in Lost Lagoon Classic Ink.



So there you have it - my first official post on my new Stampin' Up! blog. If you wander by and actually see this first post, won't you leave me a comment?

Recipe:
Stamps: By the Tide, Wetlands, A Little Sumthin' Sumthin'
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Baja Breeze
Ink: Black, Lost Lagoon
Other: Thick baker's twine in baked brown sugar, dimensionals


Patti

1 comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.