Floral Thanks

Monday, Monday.... I didn't post this weekend because I was reorganizing my craft room. Dave and I picked up a great old pine cabinet and hutch and it is now sitting in my space. It took most of the weekend to scrub it out and get it ready to store my goodies, so there was no crafting going on this weekend. I will share a picture later this week. I think it is going to look great.

I do have a card for you today using Stampin' Up! Forever Florals and Lots of Thanks stamp sets. I also used some pieces from the February Paper Pumpkin kit to make the medallion for the Thanks sentiment.


I started by stamping the flower onto Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloring the image with Old Olive and Calypso Coral Blendabilities. When done, I masked the flower and sponged the background with Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight. The patterned paper is from the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper. I used the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers (Sketch #498) for the layout.

If you love the colorful designer paper, it is still on sale for a few more days at buy 3 packs and get one free! Don't miss out on this deal.

Back to the craft room to finish organizing. More again soon.

Patti

Print Recipe

Product List

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.