A Little Sumthin' Sumthin' for You

Hello, friends.

Today I was running in several directions at once and had too little time to play with all my new Stampin' Up! goodies. But I had some Chevron gift bags and the Tag-a-Bag Accessory Kit on hand which was just the ticket! When you buy the bundle of bags and tags, you save 15%!


The accessory kit comes with border sticklers seen on the bottom of the bag and die cut labels and banners in assorted patterns and 2014-2016 In Colors. How easy is that? I selected a banner of Blackberry Bliss, which might be my new favorite color...today anyway. The tag is rimmed with Coastal Cabana and attached to the bag with a Calypso Coral binder clip. Whisper White thick baker's twine wraps the top of the bag. It is all included in the accessory kit.

I stamped the tag with this title sentiment from the Little Sumthin' Sumthin' set with Blackberry Bliss ink. Love these sentiments. This stamp set comes as a wood or clear mount set.

All ready for a little gift  - maybe as a thank you for a hosting a Stampin' Up! party? How about you? All you have to do is invite your friends, maybe straighten up your place a bit and arrange for some refreshments. I will do the rest after talking with you to see what you and your friends might enjoy. Check out the fun and benefits of hostessing and send me an email or call me today. All the contact information is at the top right hand corner of my online store page.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Patti

No comments

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your taking time to stop by today.